NE-RPC (the North East Remote Programming Conference) is a community-organised, free-to-attend virtual conference, showcasing speakers from the North East of England and beyond.
Session submission is now closed. If you missed the deadline - please get in touch and we will see what we can do.
The agenda will be announced shortly!
🏫 NE-RPC Goes Back to School!
September is the beginning of a new Academic Year. After months of lockdown and home-schooling, it's time for the children to go back to school.
As technologists we're always learning. Trends and technologies change all the time. We thought it would be a great opportunity for us to go back to school too, taking the opportunity to focus on development, improvement and re-learning.
- 🎓 Tutorials for new technologies
- 🧠 Revisiting and challenging preconceptions
- 💻 Upcoming concepts - AI, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, something else?
- 🧮 "Back to basics" - Security, modern/agile testing principles, e.t.c
- 🎤 Improving essential people skills
- 📔 Principles - How we engineer great software
Get a ticket
Registering is free and gets you:
- 📼 Access to all videos
- 💬 Access to our Discord chat room
- ❔ Invitations (via Discord) to join Q+A sessions with our speakers after each talk
- ☕ Invitation (via Discord) to join our lunchtime Lean Coffee session
Code of Conduct
NE-RPC will be a friendly, welcoming, inclusive and educational environment for all participants. Whilst intended to showcase local speakers, the event is open to be attended by all. As such, we're committed to ensuring high standards and will take a zero-tolerance approach to prevent harrassment: whether that be targeted based upon age, race, sexuality, appearance, gender (and gender identity) or religious beliefs.
Furthermore, as an inclusive event we will remain technology-agnostic. Whether you're tabs or spaces, Vim or Emacs, Java or C#, we're all here to learn, not to beat up on other's choices. We ask that speakers respect this boundary when presenting content. Participants who do not follow our Code of Conduct will be removed from the online event and not permitted to rejoin.
Any concerns, please reach out to us at any time.